The first of two volumes written as simple as possible using logic, modern day science and with as little maths as the model allows. Each point is usually accompanied by a matching illustration making every concept easy to understand. The model also requires a little speculation on current scientific principles making the book an ideal read for researchers, intellectual explorers and dot connectors.
The 12 chapters include:
- The problems with the heliocentric, classic geocentric and flat Earth theories that a Dyson Sphere solves;
- The simple arithmetic of how light must operate inside a Dyson Sphere;
- The scientific explanation for the Sun’s position in the sky throughout the year at all latitudes and longitudes;
- Confirmed and unconfirmed evidence for the prime magnetic field (aether) inside the Earth cavity.
- The speculative cause of the horizon based on science;
- Where and how the celestial sphere operates, including stellar aberration;
- The best fitting theory on what gravity could be inside a Dyson Sphere;
- A thorough analysis of the rectilineator experiment carried out by the Koreshans in 1897;
- Philosophical musings on why this model is not well-known and has never been investigated by the mainstream.
The book will probably be available later this year in both epub and print format, including large print.